how can start potty train my son?

F_L_Y_MAMA

Asked by F_L_Y_MAMA at 6:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Last weekend my 2 year old Daughter and I started the 3 day potty training Program..

After talking with some other mamas, Mackenzie & I did the "3 Day Potty Training" program over Labor Day weekend.

A few rules we had to follow: throw away all diapers (what?!?!), no pants, no leaving the house, and my personal fave - focus only on the child and forget about EVERYTHING ELSE.

We had lots of fun and the icing on the cake is that Mackenzie came out of it
    Kittycatsmommie

Answer by Kittycatsmommie at 8:41 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I sort of did the same thing w my son. No diapers if they wear it they'll use it ull get no where I put the potty in the living room let him go pantless or in underwear and. He caught on was potty trained before his 2nd bday and not long after no accidents through the night no pull ups either unless its at night
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• And if you're wondering what to do about peeing standing up we had him sit first and push it down and at 2 and a half his dad showed him how to stand up an pee and he got it the first try
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010