How soon did you see results, Personal question.....

Hi there, I recently used an oral treatment for a yeast infection. I threw the package out after, so can't write down the EXACT name of it, but it sounded like fluconazale close enough lol. I took it on thurs. I've yet to see any results though, just got a bit better but didn't clear up...and seems to kinda still be here. It's been 4 days. I'm wondering if there's any women out there, that have used it too..and when did you see it totally gone? I know some things take at least a week..but not sure about this pill. It's Sunday can't call the doc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• I would give the doctor a call. Was it prescribed by the doctor or did you buy it OTC? If you bought it OTC you can go back to the store and read the packages they have on the shelf. If it was prescribed you could call the pharmacy (they may or may not be open on Sunday?) and speak to the pharmacist and they should be able to give you an idea of when you should expect to see a change. The pharmacist will know more about the medication than your doctor will also. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2010