C-sections Have you had one or more? Why?

Im nervous about the upcoming c-section in dec- ,
I have had one in 2006 ...and everything went fine, i healed alright, there was an allergic reaction to the staples, because im allergic to ALL metals!
But it didnt cause nothing serious, and i had them taken out normally

I am worried about a 2nd c-section, because during surgery my blood pressure started dropping and my heart was starting to be erratic,
so sorry about the spelling,
but has anything ever happend like this and did u have to get another c-section ..oh btw, my pelivs was TOO small for the baby so thats why they took me emergancy, and now i have to get another one...since they cut me, the classic way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have had 2 and I'm preggo again so # 3 here I come! The first was emergency and I just didn't feel safe trying a vbac since the reason for the first one was placenta previa. Nope, didn't want to risk a rupture so here i am... 2 c-sections and counting!!
    I would suggest just making sure that all docs and nurses realize that you did have some stuff that happened last time that you really don't want to happen again. Maybe that will help just by making them extra aware! Good Luckl!!
    momme2sweeties

Answer by momme2sweeties at 7:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have actually had 4 c-sections and I have only one bikini cut scar. Good Luck !!!
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 2:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have had 2 emergancy c-sections so on this one they are just planning it, I have something wrong with my cervix that makes it flip over the baby's head and they end up stuck. I have one bikini line scar, they just keep doing it right over the old one.
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 8:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've had two and will have another in march. I plan to have another c-section too... i want threee kids, 4 c-sections. We have a 2 yr old, an angel in heaven (she would be 8 months) I lost when I was 29 weeks and now we're 16 weeks preggo. So I'm in for at least two more even though they only say 3. I heard of plenty of people having more! :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've had 2 and going ot have another in dec. my cut healed ok but it was hard in the beginning cause i didnt listen to the dr and rest.

My cervix wont open for the baby to come down. thats why i have to have them.

I scared too i got the spinal the second time cause the first was emergency. and it was horrible. i couldn't breath and kept choking on what i was trying to throw up.

I just dont think about it.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2008