dpo 8 and feel funny.

I'm dpo 8 and i have been having weird dreams and my boobs are so sore. i have also been having headaches on and off today. i have also been felling like I'm going to be sick but i never get sick(throwing up). tonight i feel really hot like I'm running a fever but I'm not temp is normal. do any of you know what is going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• whats dpo 8?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• 8 Days past ovulation. As for the writer: all I can say is take a test I had weird symptoms when I knew I was pregnant. You might want to wait another week though for your hcg levels to go up.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 5:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• this is very interesting, I am having the same syptoms and wondering the same myself,
    i also feel bloated and have to pee often. What could it be.....i am hoping and praying that I am pregnant.
    cindy98

Answer by cindy98 at 2:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• 9 DPO you can test i think with the first response and it should be able to tell. To be safe i would wait untill 12 or more DPO.
    ariannas_mama36

Answer by ariannas_mama36 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2008