energy

whats the best way to get awesome energy and loose weight,I want to loose 15lbs in 3 weeks I know that is alot but I wanna see if you all have any great advice,you usually do!!Thanks

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Why did u post this question twice?
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 8:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You will have to do a lot of excerise, cut down on the simple carbs and drink plenty of water. it might be a good idea, so you don't get sick, to speak with a dietcian. That is a lot of weight for 3 weeks. Good luck!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry that was rude of me, ur just wanting as much answers as u can get. I'm having a bad day but that didn't mean I had the right to be rude to u. I'm sorry
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 8:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• good diet..moderation is key... good calories, not empty ones
    30 minutes of cardio or weight trng a day
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No biggie at all I posted twice bc i wanted answers i figured than i was more apt to get the answer!! I hope your day gets better :)
    proudmom34

Comment by proudmom34 (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You can loose 15 pounds in 3 weeks, but going that fast it probably will come back.
    Go for it. What do you have to loose.
    Oh yeah, 15 pounds! lol
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• mega-t green tea pills work great for energy and they speed up the weight loss and they are good for you.
    you can definatley loose 15 pounds in 3 weeks. but you have to diet & exercise along with the green tea pills.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My energy level increased when I started taking Vitality vitamins - this helped with being able to do more exercise - I also had great success in shedding unwanted pounds by eating an Access Bar 15 minutes before any type of exercise - it actually turns fat into energy - you burn stored fat first - Access helps block adenosine so you can more easily convert fat into fuel - they also taste great - satisfies my sweet tooth :) Please let me know if you want anymore info - and Good luck!!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i used/still used a nutritional cleanse (NOT a colon cleanse). I lost 18 lbs during the summer of 2009 and have kept it off. AND my energy levels increased dramatically

www.simplecleansing.com
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 6:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010