why do you think she wont talk to cops?

Why do you think Casey Anthony won't talk to cops?? if shes innocent, what does she have to hide?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• She's not innocent. She's guilty and she does not want to say anything in fear that she will be caught in one of her lies. I can imagine it's hard to keep track of som many lies so she just tries to stay silent. She will eventually break i'm sure. I'm really curious why she did it.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i agree. i feel so bad for her grandpa though, he seems like the only person in that family with a straight head on their shoulders
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• IMO and this is JMO, Ibelieve she is guilty guilty guilty. Your absolutely right that if she didn't have anything to hide then she would be talking to the cops. I would really like to know where she put that little girl and her reasoning behind what she did. So much evidence points to her being guilty that I certainly don't need to be convinced anymore. I wish I was apart of her jury!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yea, What's up with her mom?
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 4:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i think her mom is just completely brainwashed and doesnt want to believe that her daughter has possibly done something like this...

Even if the dad doesnt think casey did this, at least he is there telling the truth and talking and giving them everything he knows.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I may be wrong, but I think I heard on the news that they found a decomposing body of a little girl in a car and it might be the little girl. Confirmed reports not out yet. Has anyone heard this or did I misunderstand?
    BlessedInNJ

Answer by BlessedInNJ at 7:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• ya know reading the question and all the answers reminds me of when susan smith killed her two precious little boys i can still see their beautiful faces in my head and she got on tv and begged her imaginary kidnapper to bring them home to her. this anthony chick killed her baby girl and everyone knows it they should friggin hand her from the nearest tree.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• It's because she is guilty, you know she did something to her daughter, what mom doesn't call the police when their child is missing?
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Because she's a murdering slime bucket.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 9:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• She is a compulsive liar and loves being in the spot light. At first I thought she sold the girl. I have 3 kids and if I had the idea one of them hurt my grand kid I would slap the crap out of them until they told what happened. I would give up my life to defend my kids or grand kids but if I think they are wrong. I will love them but I would never defend them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2008