Do you still write letters?

I do. I still love snail-mail! I write to my grandparents every week. I have some beautiful letters in my scrapbook that my gma has sent me over the years. It always brightens my day to get a letter in the mail.

toobigfrogs

Asked by toobigfrogs at 8:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes! Some of my children's best friends are in the army and air force and stationed in war zones. There is nothing better, or so they tell me, than getting a letter or care package. So I write letters weekly!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes alot more when my husband was in iraq.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 8:49 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I used to. I used to write hubby little notes and put them in his wallet. I should start doing that again. He loved it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yes
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• not as much as I used to. I wish I had saved some of the letters from my mom like you saved from your gma
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No, I pretty much e-mail
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:54 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yep . i like writing letters for surpising ppl, it just show that u make an effort to the person who will receive it ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would if I had anyone left to write too my MIL passed away 4 yrs ago and I wrote to her all the time my Sister in laws don't seem to want to take the time too and allmy family lives here
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't anymore. I have tons of letters from my grandma though she still snailmails. lol It is a lost art of letter writing. I love to send cards to ppl though.
    Mariejen

Answer by Mariejen at 9:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I do.. Or rather I used to.. I love to write, but everyone else prefers e-mail.. If I had someone to write to, I would..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 9:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2010