was your baby born with teeth?

my oldest daughter was born with her two bottom teeth. And her father was born with two top teeth. I don't think its genetic, but was curious if any one shares this with us. I drank lots of milk throughout my pregnancy and am pretty sure it came from that. Did your baby come out with his/her chompers, too? How do you think it happened?

rAbella

Asked by rAbella at 3:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had to google it, so I found an article

Baby Born with Teeth

Interesting!

degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 9:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have never heard of something like that. It sounds kind of cool. I never even thought it could happen. Sorry i didnt know anything so i couldnt answer you question
    kaylie_08

Answer by kaylie_08 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've never heard of that. I drink tons of milk, so I'd be surprised if it was that. My kids both teethed early, around 3 months.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 9:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My niece was born with a tooth. I think they called it a "milk tooth"...her's fell out finally and every tooth hence forth was normal..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i drank a gallon of milk every 3-4 days and my baby was not born with teeth. i think it is genetic, because i was reading an article about teeth and they said that the mother and father's age of getting teeth plays a factor into it. probably not a coincidence that they both were born with teeth!
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 3:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My bb was born with his bottom gum swollen. After 3 week his bottom teeth started to come out. He look so adorable!!
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I drank about a gallon of milk in two days, my dh made fun of me saying he was just gonna buy me a cow (and still does, lol). My dd got a tooth in her 5th month (two now at 6). Def. not from having lots of milk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2008