What temp is too low?

I've felt really sick to my stomach the last day or so. Last night I was so cold my whole body was shaking uncontrollably. I took a warm shower and bundled up under some warm blankets. I took my temp. and it was 95.6. I feel asleep and took it again this morning, and it was up to 97.0. I remember hearing somewhere that a low temp means a stomach flu? I'm just not sure.. I'm still freezing. I Just can't get warm, and I still feel like I'm going to be sick.

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• im taking nursing prep and any low or high temp is not good, but since you were shaking that was good, it was your body regulating your temp back to normal, since you said that it was going up i think you should be ok, but if it starts to drop again go to the doc right away, 98.6 is reg temp. again im only taking nursing prep courses, so dont take anything i say to heart! but since it was going back up i think you'll b ok :) hope that helps.
    DARKxXxangel

Answer by DARKxXxangel at 10:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Drink plenty of fluids ASAP. Dehydration can cause your body temperature to drop as well. Then if you don't feel better by tomorrow morning, call you Dr. and go in.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2010