im 26 years old im involved with a married man. he takes very good care of me. i was not reallly into men for awhile until he came around. i have a daughter and would like more kids it does not seem possible.im inlove with this man. i also very scared i dont no what i should do. please help

he opened a discount store for me and he says he is inlove with me. he does everything possible to make me happy and to show me how much he love me but im so scared. please help. should i go along with it or should i leave him alone.

jody26

Asked by jody26 at 4:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Well if he is NOT leaving his wife he is NOT really IN LOVE WITH YOU! HE just wants a pice of a$$. Simple as that. Your a grown....woman. You KNOW THIS. SHAME on YOU for sleeping with a married man and shame on HIM for being such a jerk to his wife which i'm SURE doesn't even KNOW. He's just playing you probally. She probally thinks they are fine and dandy and he is telling her he loves her blah, blah, blah....GROW UP and yes LEAVE HIM ALONE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• He is married. Leave him alone, simple as that. He is a married man. What if you were married and your husband was keeping a mistress? (Because that is what you are - his mistress) The only time I see it as OK to mess with a married man is if he is separated or in the process of a divorce (which would still include him being separated).

Even if he DID leave his wife to be with you, what makes you think that he would not do the same thing to you in a few years when the next hot piece of ass comes around?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yep He would do it to YOU if he is doing it to her. Your a homewrecker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• And I do not mean Mistress in a bad way, that is to say, i am not trying to insult you.

I am simply stating facts.

You are a woman that he keeps on the side, presumably from your question financially as well as sleeping with you = Mistress.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• but he is not legally married to her. they just been together for a long time.
    jody26

Answer by jody26 at 5:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Im sorry but i cant support someone who is dating a married man he is just having his cake and eating it let me guess he always makes excuses y he cant leave his wife that is cos he never will if he was going to and loved you he would have done it by now and not just that have you not stopped to consider his wifes feelings this isnt all about you that poor woman all this is going on and she dont have a clue
    lilchicken2

Answer by lilchicken2 at 6:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I just answered a question like this. This man is using you. He doesn't respect you or he'd have left his wife. He doesn't respect his wife either. So he says he loves you? Okay. I love you. Really. I want to be with you for ever. Is this true? NO! I'm just saying it. See how easy that was? If he really loved you and wanted to be with you he would be. Leave. Pack up and move without telling him. Don't ever contact him again. What you are doing is wrong. You need to move on. You should also deal with your self esteem issues. I don't mean that in a nasty way but men aren't going to respect you if you don't respect yourself.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 6:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If you were the wife what would you think about the 'other woman'?
    Probably that she is a trashy homewrecker with some serious issues. Step back & look at the full picture without your emotions involved.
    Emotions change with circumstances but character doesn't change with every whim.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 6:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Is anyone reading what she's writing? He's NOT legally married. For goodness sakes, that doesn't even seem to be the issue here. What I keep hearing is the word scared. Go with your gut feeling. If fear is that feeling then don't stay. Your instincts are kicking in and giving you a warning. Listen to that. At 26 you still have time to find the right guy and have children. One of the things I have learned in life is with money comes power and with power comes control. Don't let this guy control you.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• To knowingly get involved with a married man is the lowest of the low!  I have no respect for you!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2008