Can you tell if your pregnant with the discharge that you are having? adult content

The only time that i have discharge is when i am ov and after i get pretty dry down there but i still have other wk to wait to take a test and im pretty wet down there now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No, the only way to know for sure is if you take a test or have your Dr draw blood.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yup a blood test is the best way to tell
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I didn't have much discharge at all and I found out today that I'm pregnant! Every woman is different though so you just never know until you take that little pee test! Good luck!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• congrats!! worriedmommy600. I didnt have much discharge either when i was pregnant. but your right every women is different.
    mommytoobe2011

Answer by mommytoobe2011 at 7:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I got pregnant in March of 2009, miscarried in May of 2009. About 4 weeks after miscarrying I was really really wet down there and I knew something was up. I would I was just ovulating... but my husband made a joke that I could be pregnant... 3 days later I had a check up doctors appt (June 8th 2009) and I found out I was 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant.. It could happen! Wait til you miss your period and test! Good luck!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010