anyone else?!

i am so madly in love with my daughter already! im only 5 1/2 months pregnant, shes so perfect in every way :)

anyway...
Has anyone else learned their unborn babies "schedule" sleeping and not sleeping??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I miss that :(. My son used to wake me up in the middle of the night--he was so active about 2 in the morning for some reason.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yea mine likes to sleep at during the day... and keep me up all night!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my little man is up for awhile in the late morning then sleeps untill after dinner, up for a little bit. Around midnight it feels like he is swimming laps for hours.
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 8:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• mine also sleeps a good portion of the day and sleeps all night
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• oh yes... she is very active in the morning... sleeps off and on all day. Then about 8pm-2am I think she is having a party in my uterus!! =]
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• dont get used to your baby being "perfect" or you will be disappointed when she sleeps one hours and then screams for 3. when your so sleep deprivied you cant keep your eyes open with toothpicks you will long for that in-utero perfectness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i think i have a good one lol he is always up in the day and sleeps at night! wakes me up in the mornings though! lol but thats great! hopfully he keeps that schedule!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• OMG anon lol talk about killing it. my daughter is perfect, shes perfect to me and always will be. i know she probably wont be sleeping good, but she still will be my perfect little girl thank you.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008