Does it ever phase you when you find out some childhood actor you knew about all your life has died?

Does it make you think...No...wait... he/she wasn't that old.... huh? .... dang, I feel old now...

It really makes me at least feel the passage of time, even tho it didn't feel like its been that long.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 11:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• yes..it would..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Sometimes, yes. Like when John Ritter died, I cried! I fell in love with him (not literally of course lol), and then turned on the TV to watch a show or something of his that I watched every day, and saw on the news that he had died. I couldn't believe it. He really WASN'T that old, though. MJ I was just a little shocked. Anna Nicole, I was in total shock (and I still think foul play was involved). Then Brittany Murphy and so many other people... It kind of freaks me out sometimes. It seems like over the past few years, stars have been dropping like flies. It's kind of sad.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• it doesnt really effect me, i mean its sad but doesnt really effect me but the one actor i love is al paccino (spell check) when he passes away now THAT will be a sad sad day! he's freaking awesome!
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• it phased me out when i saw the picture of two twins i had gone to school with that my husband had dated ( he had gone to a different high school) years after we were out of high school and married as the centerfold in Playboy!!! lol - i was in class with their older sister, who looked nothing like them -she was very intelligent (they were not) and plain looking (again, they were not) - made me laugh - because that's probably all they had the brains to do - while their sister was probably heading up her own company by then....
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sometimes... When I was a teenager, I had a huge crush on Cory Haim, so when he died I felt a little sad.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 5:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I found out Ricardo Maltoban had died a few months ago, and that was 80-ish. And it just didn't seem right. I could wrap my head around that, but it does make sense but I felt sad cuz he was one of my favorite talents and I feel like the entertainment world is going to miss him without the young ones realizing it.

But it also made me realize how much time has gone by and I just don't feel old. I feel very young still, maybe thats cuz I'm so outdoorsy and active, but I don't feel like I'm getting older, I feel like time has stayed very still for me. Maybe thats from being a SAHM without much social life at all.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Sep. 12, 2010