Anyone have twins?

There might b a big possibility I may b having twins, I am 6 weeks along, what are some differences between single and multiple birth pregnancies? is there any way I might feel different? I have already had 2 children, both single births, and this pregnanci is already way different. Anything I should look out for?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 12:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some say being more sick or you uterus showing bigger. But for some(like m) that happens and they only have one. The best way to know fro sure is an ultrasound.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• The only difference for me was that I got bigger faster with my twin pregnancy, but everyone's different so I don't think there is really any way to know unless you get an ultrasound done.
    3lilmonsters411

Answer by 3lilmonsters411 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Just wait for the ultrasound, I was 13 weeks with twins and the ultrasound showed clearly that there were 2. I've only had the twins so I can't compare it to a single pregnancy but I was 4 months before anyone noticed enough to ask "oh are you expecting a little one?" Even at 3 months the people who knew I was pregnant couldn't tell. I only gained 35 lbs total the entire time and did not have any sickness or any test results come back higher than normal.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• mine was i got sick all the time and i got bigger fast with my daughter i was not sick and did not gain till the end
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 12:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• well im having twins. im 23 weeks and still little :( i wish my belly was bigger for some reason. but i didnt get more sick or anything i had no pregnancy symptoms. i only tested becuz i missed my period.
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 1:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2010