mice n apartment

so about a month ago 4or5 of my neighboors moved out including the one downsstairs , maintance crew cleaned the apartment but we also noticed that they didnt clean the one dwnstairs then 2weeks ago i woke up & swore i saw something move fast in the kitchen n told myself it had to be a roach because it couldnt be a mouse we r clean n there was no way it could of been one, then i start cleaning my boys closet n find mouse droppings so i call the manager n right away she sends pest control b4 they came i put my glue traps then they ut their traps, a week goes by n i caught the mouse, thinking problem solved cause i had only seen 1, then we start getting an odor in the laundry room i thought something was leaking but my hubby didnt he pulls out the dryer n there is another mouse, now im like wth?? its been 2 weeks i havent seen anyore but they havent even came back if id been alone id be living w/a dead mouse n a bad smell

gabby06

Asked by gabby06 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i want to complain to them that is just gross i i truly believe it was their negligence that led to mice in my apartments
    gabby06

Comment by gabby06 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Honstly, getting mice really has nothing to do with cleanliness. I am a clean freak, my house is spotless, and we get mice every fall. Mice can get into a hole as small as a dime. Unless you find where they are getting in (a difficult task, let me tell ya... in 4 years we never found it!), they will keep coming!

That being said, your landlord has a legal obligation to deal with issues like this. If he doesnt do something about it, I would talk to someone who can MAKE him deal with it!

Good luck!
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 1:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2010