Why is it that when you have a child most guys think your easy?

amber6886

Asked by amber6886 at 5:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• when i was single with a kid I thought it was harder to get a one night stand!! but maybe cause i was looking for one!!...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I remember the line from Robin Williams in Patch Adams -- (roughly) "Let's go to the maternity ward! At least you *know* they put out..."

Seriously, I have no idea.. but thats the first thing that came to mind. :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 7:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• When I was a single parent I didn't have that problem, my problem was if I went out on a date they automatically assumed I was shopping for a wedding dress and wanting them to be daddy.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think it's all about your attitude. I for one am in a happy, stable relationship...and I haven't been hit on at all during this pregnancy. I have a ring on my finger, so guys ignore me.

But then you take one of my family members...she went clubbing after she had her son and continued her life as if she wasn't a mother. I think that alone made her look easy. You have to change your attitude when you're a parent...it's fine to do some things the same, but you shouldn't sleep around and ACT easy once you have a baby at home, or guys will definitely think you're easy.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you are easy if you only have one child... but maybe with three and three different "babydaddys" yes, possibly.
    Anonymous