I am obsessed with Homer Laughlin's fiestaware...anyone else?

I am having a great time adding to my collection of Fiestaware and wanted to see if anyone else collects it too. It would be fun to share the excitment of picking up a new piece or snagging a great vintage item. Just seeing if there are any other fans on cafemom. :)

v8v

Asked by v8v at 12:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• Oh yes! Big fan! I even have an original piece that is 69 years old! I buy all the colors and am starting on the serving pieces now and hope to get the glassware as well! Did you know there are napkins and table runners etc. that also go with the dishes?
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 1:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm in my third color combination in 10 years. I have the plum and evergreen right now, would like to switch to blue and white. I used to have lavender, mint and pink. ( i still use them for easter) Just broke my butter dish which is a discontinued color which might give me an excuse to go yet another color. Have you seen the new square dishes yet?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I collect Luray

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have seen the new square ones. I'm not really a fan of them for dinnerware....but I do like them for serveware. I think the square plate could be cute for appetizers etc. I was going to concentrate on a couple colors, but I couldn't decide. I'm glad I went with all of them. I do not get the neutrals though. But all the colors I have. I really like cobalt with lemongrass. There are a bunch of others too, but that one surprised me. Ill have to look up luray.
    v8v

Comment by v8v (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2010