Pregnancy Brain

Any tips when dealing with pregnancy brain? I can't seem to think lately which is playing havoc with my writing.

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 12:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait nine months and then try again??? lol I don't know. I would just recommend getting enough rest etc. All the normal things to keep yourself healthy. I don't think there is much you can really do about it, but keeping at optimal health will help reduce any other issues exasperating the situation.
    v8v

Answer by v8v at 12:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• with my last pregnancy i lost my wallet and keys several times a day. i put things like the remote or my phone in the frinde or freezer, when i made peanut butter sandwiches i would find that i had put the jelly in the cupbourd and th epeanut butter in the fridge, all you can do is wait it out! soon your baby will be here and your brain will go back to normal. sorry theres no more advice for you. good luck!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sorry you just have to wait it out. It is awful and no fun.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It gradually goes away, or so I'm told. My dd is 8 months and I'm still forgetful.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Getting plenty of rest will help some but it won't make it go away until baby comes and then it may continue for some for months or a year after as well.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2010