Have you ever done this? (embarrassing) Could this be grounds of divorce?

last night I was ready to go to sleep and my dh had other plans he had been complain g about how I don't give him any p---- so last night I told him ok I will give it to you but under one condition if it can be a quickie he agreed and I got myself prepared mentally I usually prefer doggie style bc all I have to do is bend over and a few strokes and he's done...lol Some how that big dummy wants me to turn around and he's on top now ok so when he laid alittle weight on my stomach I accidentally let out a big fart...lol usually when this happens:( it doesn't stink but last night omg it smelled like the sewer...lol I tried to cover his nose but he said it was so bad that the stink went thru my fingers not to mention we locked the doors so the smell lingered (embarrassing) He finally got his but he said he felt cheated...lol I just don't know what the heck I ate:( Thought I'd share this story..lol thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• LMFAO! OMG! That had me laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Now that was funny lol But I know wha u mean though. Grounds of divorce noooo dont think that. It takes more than one bad episode of sex to get there. Men always complain they don't get enough, then when u turn the labido up they dont know what to do with it. All in all, don't make sex feel like a chore u have to do. Surprise him and find things that turn u on about him. take that with you to bed and get it on as much as possible. See what happens. If your not able to do this then the problem is withint urself not with him, but one thing I wouldnt do is think its grounds for divorce. Takes alot more then sex, cause that can be fixed with effort from both parties.
    AngelEyva

Answer by AngelEyva at 1:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Could this be grounds of divorce? ahhh NO - it's a normal bodily function. Tell him to get over it!! If it was him he'd have thought it was hysterical!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I can see why you posted anon. lol. Divorce no. Just tell him you will take Beano from now on, and there will be no gas. LMAO =)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 1:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• LMAO!!!! if he divorces you for that than hes an idiot! how many nights have you been woken my his smelly ass? i know with my hubby its happened enough. just laugh it off......hell get over it....and he im sure is laughing about it too. dont worry!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2010