Do you iron/press your clothes?

I've started doing it recently and I think it's a great improvment. I even do it to my newborn's onesies. Yeah, it's a lot more time consuming but it makes your clothes look much nicer AND I notice if certain small stains didn't come out in the wash. I'm going to keep doing it, how about you?

Asked by keisha613 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I steam ours. Its quicker, easier and faster and the clothes looks just as good as if they had been ironed.

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope I do not. Unless it is an outfit that needs it.

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope. I dont buy clothing that wrinkles easily and I take everything out of the dryer and hang it up immediately. Occasionally if we are going somewhere special I will iron my hubby's shirts. I have a full time job where I work 12 hour days and a 5 month old. The less chores I have to do during a normal day the better. I dont get much time off and when I do I want to spend it with my family and not strapped to the ironing board. But I have to say that it does look nicer if you have time for that sort of thing

Answer by teagansmom10 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I still iron but only if it's the material that needs it.....I'd love to try one of those steamers tho. Glad to hear you like yours BlainsMommy.

Answer by zbee at 1:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, I iron most articles of clothing in the house. Including my 8 month old dd. I actually find ironing relaxing.

Answer by cherylw993 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I got a clothes steamer a couple of years ago & use that for the everyday clothes, saving the ironing for suits & dresses I wear for work or special occasions.

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010