Do you iron/press your clothes?

I've started doing it recently and I think it's a great improvment. I even do it to my newborn's onesies. Yeah, it's a lot more time consuming but it makes your clothes look much nicer AND I notice if certain small stains didn't come out in the wash. I'm going to keep doing it, how about you?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I steam ours. Its quicker, easier and faster and the clothes looks just as good as if they had been ironed.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope I do not. Unless it is an outfit that needs it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope. I dont buy clothing that wrinkles easily and I take everything out of the dryer and hang it up immediately. Occasionally if we are going somewhere special I will iron my hubby's shirts. I have a full time job where I work 12 hour days and a 5 month old. The less chores I have to do during a normal day the better. I dont get much time off and when I do I want to spend it with my family and not strapped to the ironing board. But I have to say that it does look nicer if you have time for that sort of thing
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I still iron but only if it's the material that needs it.....I'd love to try one of those steamers tho. Glad to hear you like yours BlainsMommy.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, I iron most articles of clothing in the house. Including my 8 month old dd. I actually find ironing relaxing.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I got a clothes steamer a couple of years ago & use that for the everyday clothes, saving the ironing for suits & dresses I wear for work or special occasions.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010