Have you seen "The Pursuit Of Happyness"??? What did you think??? Did it hit home for you???

MamaCortney

Asked by MamaCortney at 1:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Made me cry my eyes out seeing th in the bathroom sleeping in the train station and the shelter part. I been there and done that and its the saddest thing to have to go through to see it on film and someone feel my pain when I went through it really touched me :-(
    AngelEyva

Answer by AngelEyva at 1:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I thought it was a great touching movie. I never was that bad off but me and my son went through some hard times and it really made me remember and appreciate what we have now.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 1:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I cried so hard when they were in the bathroom and some dude was pounding on the door and Will was holding the door shut with his foot and crying. Oh god... it was hard to watch that. At that point we were looking for a new place to live and I was terrified something like that would happen to us.
    Wrtngfantasymom

Answer by Wrtngfantasymom at 3:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I haven't gotten to watch it yet, but I really want to! It's on my Netflix queue.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'm terrible at remembering parts of movies (unless it's favorite and I've watched it a bunch of times) but I usually do remember my overall impression and I do remember liking this one (I saw it when it was a new release, so it's been a while.)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 5:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010