What is your favorite crop rom your garden?

Are you harvesting yet?

Our favorites will be the pumpkins when they are done next month :)

science_spot

Asked by science_spot at 1:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I like them all! At this time I like the tomatoes because they are producing so well this summer and I'm still picking them. Later, when it's time to dig the potatoes, those will be my favorite; after that it will be brussels sprouts. My least favorite this year was the pole beans because they did so poorly; however last year they were terrific and they were my favorite.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I've been harvesting all summer. My tomatoes have been coming in like crazy, leaf lettuce has been harvested and replanted many times, beans have been abundant, my peppers have had a terrific year ... I'm not sure I have any favorites! All of these and more!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We've been harvesting from the garden for a couple of months now. In fact, it's about done producing for this year because we're not planting Fall crops so that the soil can rest & recuperate over the winter. This season's favorite crop was definately the Siberian tomatoes I planted. This was the first year we tried them and they are the pefect variety for both fresh eating & saucing. I was sorry to be picking the last of them today :-(
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2010