What's the best natural remedy for a migraine?

ladycertz

Asked by ladycertz at 1:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• do you know what your triggers are? if it is emotional stress, what can you do to handle things better? yoga, vigorous exercise, meditation.
    if it is dehydration, then never get behind the eight ball, so to speak.
    many find chocolate or red wine to trigger migraines too.
    are you getting enough sleep every night?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• caffiene comes to mind.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 1:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Wow! I never found anything that worked for me! 31 years here! I tried a product called headeachebegone. It seemed to help some. I also heard of fever few. But it may interfere with any birth control. I did ice packs, ginger ale for nausea, I used A lavender candle, A dark room, a cat to care and help purr it away and laying down for 12 hours or more Etc. Pure pain & misery. Also Gatorade cane be helpful if you're dehydrated. I wish I could help more! I wanted to solve this for us 24 million sufferers . But now I'm focused on Triple negative breast cancer! Wishing you your healing!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sorry to hear that you've had decades of migraines and now triple negative breast cancer. Wishing you well.
    ladycertz

Comment by ladycertz (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010