What do you think? adult content

My friend slept with 2 guys one on a wednesday and the other I believe she slept with for four full days from the saturday of that same week to the next Wednesday. The one on the Wednesday was 3 days after her period and he didn't ejaculate in her, but the one on the saturday ejaculated on all four days in her. They usually say that ovulation is from day 14 but in my experience one can get pregnant at any given time in their cycle, but given that the man she slept with the most ejaculated in her on her most fertile days, would he most likely be the father of her child compared to the man who didn't ejaculate in her? Confusing if you ask me, but basically one came inside her when she was most likely ovulating and the other didn't come inside her when she wasn't ovulating anyway. This situation has caused her to have suicidal and abortive thoughts and I am just trying to help..thank you ..I have done some research ....

foxi_momma

Asked by foxi_momma at 1:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• More than likely it was the 4 day guy, but a dna test wouldn't be a bad idea.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• she will only know if she takes a dna test, same thing happened to me my ex came in me 2weeks after my cycle n my fwb never did he pulled out n turned out it was his.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• rhianna what is fwb? and sorry did you do it before or after th ex and what was the ratio between them and your period if you dont mind?
    foxi_momma

Comment by foxi_momma (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have to agree the only way for her to know for sure who the father is would be to have a DNA test when the baby is born. Hopefully not bashing or anything but she learns from this experience. I wish your friend the best of luck and it sounds like she def. needs to talk to someone about this whole situation.
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I think I meant gabby sorry
    foxi_momma

Comment by foxi_momma (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• The only for sure way to know who the father is would be a DNA test. However its most likely the guy that came inside her on all those 4 days....BUT that doesn't mean its for sure not the other guy either. I felt myself ovulating while I was ON my period. Its not common for that to happen, but it does. And I agree with confusedgirl. I hope she learns from this experience and understands that unprotected sex with multiple partners is NOT smart. Unfortunately, there is an innocent child that is involved now.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• 4 day guy.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Either one can be the father. She needs to do a DNA test on both. Have her test the 4 day guy first then if he's not of coarse it would be the 1st guy she slept with.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• To be honest with everyone, I really needed an opinion and I am grateful for all of them. I am someone who has practiced the withdrawal method for about 10 years and I am on my first pregnancy at the moment, which wasn't exactly planned but not prevented either as my hussy ejaculated on day 11 through to 16 of my cycle while we were away on holiday. I am not a believer the pregnancy by precum theory either and have had cum in me sometimes on day 3 and 4 of my period and have never fallen pregnant, but that is my body and I guess I know how it works. I needed opinions and advice, but my opinion is that it is the second guy. I agree that noone knows for sure and if guy number one did cum in her without saying, he may well be the dad...I guess, but thanks girls appreciating all the answers xxxx
    foxi_momma

Comment by foxi_momma (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010