If you were to have another baby, what name would you pick?

For a boy I love, Kaden and for a girl I would choose Kylie! What about you?

CaliMomTo4

Asked by CaliMomTo4 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Baby Names

• I would choose Kelly for a girl and Micheal for a boy
    Firsttimemom252

Answer by Firsttimemom252 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• well i can't have any more but the names i like are Adam and Leila
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We do want one more and he or she will be named Carson/Karsyn...since we were married at Ft Carson :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Well I have one boy right now that is 2 years old named Owen with the middle name of Jakob(russian spelling) and I already have names picked out for more kids lol. If I ever have another boy I picked out Ryder Steven. And for a girl I picked out Kitara Marie. Middle names are all family names and first names are not. I like different names but not too different. BTW I love those names you picked out.
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes I love Twilight so you'll have to take my word when I say that the name I am dying to use has NOTHING to do with the movies. For the last 13 years I have been dying to use the name Bella. But I have had 3 boys and never had the opportunity.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Probably Benjamin or Chloe. We've been considering Chloe ever since my first son was born, he would have been Chloe if he was a girl, then we had a girl and named her Isabella. She was going to be Jeremiah if she was a boy and now we have a baby named Jeremiah. He would have been Olivia if he were a girl, but we were only going to do Olivia to keep the names all starting with vowels, since we aren't doing that anymore I think we'll go back to Chloe if we ever have another girl, and I like the name Benjamin. Of course we might like something different by then.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Well for a boy I would have to choose from Evan, Jonah, or Elijah. GIrl name, I would have to choose from Athena, Stella, orLinnea
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have two boys, so I am praying for a little girl one day ;) We would most likely name her Kaiya Ashley.
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 1:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I am sooooo done having babies... but I like Molly (after my grandmother) and Courtney (my childhood best friend) for girls and Aaron and Christian for boys.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 2:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would pick...
    Lincoln Barrett for a boy
    Autumn Lorelei for a girl
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010