whats your style of dress or fashion...how would descibe your everyday attire???

are you a oerson that sticks to 1 style of dress or do you buy magazines to "KEEP UP WITH JONES'S"????......i love fashion....im different with the way i dress.....im a winter type of female i love wearing my boots, sweaters, peacoats & that crisp winter air.

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 1:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wear things I like, honestly have never been the type to try and wear what other people wear. If I like it and I think it looks good on me then I wear it. I have a bohemian style.

BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• One word. Comfy.
    Jeans, capris, tanks, or sun dresses in warm weather. In cold, I ditch the dresses and slap a jacket over the before mentioned items. Top any and all outfits off with my flip flops.
    Of course I have a few nice items for when they are necessary. I love peacoats as you have mentioned.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I love winter time because I get to wear those same things :-) I love uggs in the winter, and I love pea coats to the core, Straight leg jeans, and long sleeve fitted shirts. I dress comfy pretty much, I dont keep up with the times at all. I just wear what makes me feel comfortable and looks nice on me.
    AngelEyva

Answer by AngelEyva at 1:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I wear what is cozy and I love the winter so I can bury myself in a good hoodie with jeans...I cannot tan if my only son's life depended on it so I hate the summer because I'm white no matter what. but I love the comfy clothes of winter and I do dress up when I need to but never in dresses, dresses make me look pregnant.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My "style" varies day to day. Some days I'd be considered "goth," the next day "boho/hippie." Some days I dress really "professional," other days I just throw on jeans and a t-shirt.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• For work, its black dress pants and a polo shirt and sneakers. Weekends all about comfort. Jeans, hoodies andt-shirts.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I wear what flatters my body type, and that isn't always what is in fashion.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2010