Is Love and Marriage........is it overrrated????

everyone is getting married just to say im MARRIED....im in love but are they really????....most of my friends in the military are married just for the benefits and some are for the marriage thats in their hearts????

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 1:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• yes
    rosey024

Answer by rosey024 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I believe in Marriage. For the good times and the bad times. For the ride of your life. For happily ever after.. We made it 30 years on the 30th.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I totally believe in marriage. My dh is my best friend and has been for the last 16 years. Yes we have had a rough spots but we are friends not just lovers and have made it through.

bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No, it's not overrated. It's a sign of commitment that you don't make/have when you just live with someone. It shows a true devotion to a person and says I'm here for the long haul.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't really believe in 'love' and marriage.
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 4:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• oh wow, marriage is so much more than just benefits in the millitary, love and forever after..
    Resatrotter

Answer by Resatrotter at 10:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I dont believe in marriage at all I mean all it is is a piece of paper
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Marriage is way overrated! I will never get married again! Love is not overrated.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• starting to wonder about marriage thing, too many divorces these days, number are getting even higher, more on the second time around, beside being married for a long time and then you realized that you both are two different people now and don't love each other any more, love not over rated, just need enough time to find the right heart that goes with yours
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 11:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Is it overrated? No. Is it a lot more work then most people think? Yeah. It's not just living together with a piece of paper. Most people don't realize that what you do in a marriage not only reflects on you, it alo reflects on your spouse.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010