am i the only one that thinks FACEBOOK is drama-provoking, and just a way to spy on people and try to be in their business...?

it just seems so immature sometimes..."i saw on facebook...", "he said this on facebook...", "her facebook status was this..."....maybe its just me...

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• All of those "social networking sites" draw out those kind of issues. The people who do that would be drama queens and kings with or without the internet. There are plenty of us who don't get into that kind of thing online, and we don't do it IRL either.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 6:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I just have close friends and family on my profile. I don't really have people in my life that are like that- things are hard enough without all of that kind of drama or childish behavior. If I were you, (just a suggestion if you want to keep your page) remove all of those people that are causing you pain and just keep your page full of friends and/or family that make you happy or that are mostly positive people.  

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 2:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope, I totally agree with you!
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 2:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I've heard of all that happening, but I use facebook to stay in touch with my family and my friends. We aren't so good about making phone calls, but on FB, I am able to see what's going on and communicate with them sooo much easier. As for drama, I haven't seen much. I have also made great friends through FB that I would have never met before. It's kind of a way to see other people's personalities without having to be face-to-face... lol!

I guess it's all in how you see it. I LOVE FB.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 2:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I just keep my facebook profile private or add close family and friends. You can control the drama by controlling who you allow on your page. You can also control what you see of people's posts and who can see your post, which should allow you to enjoy facebook drama free. Check your privacy settings, if don't want drama
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• ive never had a problem w/it if anything it has brought my family n friends closer but i have also heard of of wha ur talking about, it makes no sence to me though why pple wpuld want to stir up drama, so childish.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• not on my facebook!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• There is good and bad in everything. It's about the people, not about facebook. There are always going to be classless people who air their dirty laundry out everywhere. If it wasn't on facebook they'd find somewhere else to put it.Personally I am greatful for Facebook, I have earned a ton of business because of it, and I have been reunited with family all over the country. It's all in how you look at it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'm sure you are not the only one, but I find very little drama on my facebook. Maybe I just have boring friends. (which is fine with me)
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Facebook annoys me.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010