Why is it that some people feel they know what you are thinking when you write a question?

I have written a few questions in the Politics Category, one with a video, and have NEVER belived that it was true just interesting. I am a well versed individual who has had a higher education, work in a school, and do not place my opition about a candidate on anyone, who you vote for is your preference. But what I have a problem with is the fact that I know what the issues and what the candidates opinions of the issuses are. Why do most people feel that they know what I am thinking and that I am trying to bash a candidate? I am not and never would. Do you feel that way sometimes?

Tayandstevenmom

Asked by Tayandstevenmom at 7:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• you need a disclaimer, lol "The views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tayandstevenmom." I know what you mean, though, which is why most of the time I don't even comment on politics.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• lol... I like the disclaimer idea. I think people just get caught up reading the answers, some of which ARE bashing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think it is very telling that the first bashing in this post was on Obabma supporters.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 10:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2008