whats some good tips on getting good clear skin when your 30+???

ok evryone knows when your pregnant your skin glows....which i wanna have everyday :).....after the birth of my twins my skin was flawless now its eeeeewwwww.....i stay away from sodas....fried foods as much as i can....i have dry skin....what are some good moisturers....is oil of olay good for 30+??????

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 1:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use a sunscreen everyday, and use an exfoliant 2x a week. It makes a huge difference! I like the st. ives apricot one. Not too gritty but still noticable. Eat lots of blueberries, mangoes, veggies, take a multi vitamin, drink lots of water!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I am not quite 30 but I use the Mary Kay Time Wise Collection. A also use their Microderm Abrasion set 2-3 times a week. It has been amazing for my skin!! I stopped using it for a few weeks when I was out ad sure enough I totally broke out again. They have products specifically for Acne but I have found that just using the whole line with abrasion set has done the trick.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I love the st. ives apricot scrub. been using it forever! It's for oily skin, cleans and exfoliates the pores without overdrying.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I noticed a huge change in my skin when I started using Arbonnes RE9 Advanced anti-aging line.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• eat well. you are what you eat. cut back on red meats and dairy.drink plenty of water. get good oils into your diet, like avocado, fish and olive oil. you can supplement with fish oil and/ or udo's oil. cut back on sugars and processed foods. eat lots of fresh veggies. a great goal is 1/2 of your foods being vegetables.
    know the ingredients of everything that you put on your skin. you can go here http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ for great information.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I use Arbonne International Anti-aging skin care system! It last 6-9 months and is safe for your skin. So many skin care products out there have mineral oil and animal by products in them! Dr. OZ talked about it one day on his show!! HUGE fan of arbonne!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 6:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I used the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions skin care regimen for acne and it worked great. I never really had skin care issues before my 30s either. It is drying but I used an Olay moisturizer with it at night and it took care of the dryness.
    loriio769

Answer by loriio769 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2010