Procard or Ameriplan?

Free or risk of losing your capital?
Always good with BBB Or has had lots of bumps?
upfront reps. with what duties are OR misleading tactics?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• None of the above...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Neither.
    NonnasMomma

Answer by NonnasMomma at 6:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• neither, I do Prepaid Legal Services and have a TON of reps that have left them to come to us...OUTSTANDING credentials, A+ with BBB for 10+ years, NYSE public ttrading for 36 years TOP trading status over 59.00 currently, and listed as outstanding in EVERY financial magazine there is
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Try looking at the providers and prices of plans to make your decision. Procard offers a very minimal compensation plan. Ameriplan gives you a ton for your membership price each month. For basic, you pay $20 yearly for your website fee and then $50 a month for Dental, Vision, Rx, Chiro, Identity Theft Protection.... but to use it it's wise to check with the providers in your area.

Make a decision based on the plans themselves and do your research to find a good quality team and enroller who will teach you how to advertise and market correctly without misleading people as to what their duties will be. I'd suggest having a talk with Bobbi Prim, she's been in the business a few years and has been very successful. If you'd like to speak with her, I'd be happy to give you her contact information and she can answer all of your questions.

atowers

Answer by atowers at 10:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Neither
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Also look at where both areas service. This is why I picked neither, since they'd both be absolutely useless to me.
    NonnasMomma

Answer by NonnasMomma at 8:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2010