How did you feel when you first felt a reall kick by your baby and how did your SO react when they felt for the first time?

drdavenport

Asked by drdavenport at 1:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh gosh, the first time...I was so overwhelmed. It was terrifying and exhilarating. I know I walked around with a goofy grin for hours! The first time my DH felt it, he was totally excited. It got to the point where he didn't like it after a while though, especially with our 2nd (who was a crazy kicker!), because he said it felt "creepy". LOL
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• any woman will tell you those are the 2 most amazing moments in their pregnancies
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Oh my yes I have to agree I was so overwhelmed also. It is the most amazing experience and I still cherish every moment. Because here soon I will have to share her with the rest of the world :( My SO loves and gets this really silly looking smile on his face when she kicks him. It is amazing to know that something so little can already have sooo much hold on you. I love the way my SO looks when he feels her. It makes me feel AMAZING and like super women that I can allow him to feel like that. Does that make since!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• my first one I couldn't believe what I was feeling and her dad would come home from work at 1 am and hold y belly all night whispering to himself about how I could sleep with such movement ( I never lead on that I was TRYING to sleep but it was hard to )
    Then the 2nd one never really moved at all, just shifted from time to time. my 3rd would use my bladder as a matress and punching bag. and the last one I swear my ribs were monkey bars because all he could do was kick at them. But it is the most amazing feeling in the world.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Feeling the baby move made it more real that I am actually pregnant. Until then it just felt so surreal. DH gets all giggly and cute when he feels the baby move. No other feeling like this in the world.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• omg it was amazing i would loe to watch him move, my huband really got freaked when my stomach bumped up on 1 side and moved all the way to the other and went back down my husband said it was like an alien or something lol.
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 7:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2010