Any Advise?

My almost three year old has a bad cough almost positive he has a sinus infection,he threw up twice last night and woke up with a fever,I gave him ibuprofen and stopped the milk only giving him water and crakers to settle his tummy also making him a doctors appt today. Any ideas on what he might have other than sinus infection and what else I can do to comfort him? Thanks to all that reply...Mandy

mandycane06

Asked by mandycane06 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If he has a really barky cough he could have coup. If that is the case then he needs to have cold air not warm air. I know that with my kids I either take them out side or sit them neat an open window.

Other then what you are doing I can not think of anything else.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• maybe give him a luke warm bath, just sponge it over head slowly, that usualy comforts body aches. vapor rub if congested. steam too. ummm that's all I can think of right now. hope he feels better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• hi mandy . if u get mustard oil in ur area ,apply that in chest and do massage in the back before bath time (10 mins before) continue it for atleast 10 days. results slowly but u get permanant solution. all the best.
    do it confidently i am doing for my 2 1/2yr old kid. DO IT REGULARLY
    dilensmom

Answer by dilensmom at 10:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Just wondering what does mustard oil do or help with.
    gavrilmom

Answer by gavrilmom at 5:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2008