30 weeks

im gonna start 31 weeks pregnant but my back hurts and i hardly sleep :/

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I compeletly understand. I am 31 weeks today. I thought early pregnancy was bad havng to get up at all hours of the night to go to the bathroom. But now on top of that I just cant stay comfortable and the sweating is absouletly horrible. So I def. feel your pain!! Not to much longer for us though. Just think when they are out and in our arms we will be missing all the experiences we had when they were in our tummies:(
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I am 33 weeks and I feel the same, I haven't slept maybe more than 1-2hours at a time since I was 26 weeks pregnant. I sleep in a recliner just to help relieve the back pain a bit. I miss sleeping in bed.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I feel your pain sweetie. I am 31 weeks pregnant and haven't slept good for about the last six weeks. I have tried the recliner, the bed, my body pillow and etc. It's just one of those things. I do sleep better with my body pillow between my legs and under my belly though. Maybe you can try that.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I am 32 weeks pregnant and cant hardly get any sleep at night! i tried sleeping in the recliner it didnt help ...i think its just kind of where we are stuck just think not too much longer!!
    lovemybabies4ev

Answer by lovemybabies4ev at 3:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010