My question is this, I would like to ask forgiveness from?

I would like to ask for forgiveness from some of the people that I was rude to and to tell them that I am very very, honestly sorry for the things I have said previously. I want to be friends with everyone. I guess sometimes we have to learn the HARD Way! So, I am affitionally asking for forgiveness, and I do appologize for some of my bad behavior. I want to be friends with you guys. So, I would like to ask for your forgiveness. Most of you know who you are., Can you forgive me and give me another chance, please???

Freda01

Asked by Freda01 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think this post deserves a group hug!

group hug

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think no matter what past offenses have occurred on cafemom that we can all forgive one another. We are all human and NO ONE is perfect or completely innocent, we have all done our fair share of offending or hurting one another! We ALL need to work on being better people and being careful of others feelings. Just as you have asked forgiveness of us, we need to ask forgiveness of you.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have forgiven everyone! I am a better person now, I had a whole lot of stress, and I have given this a lot of thought. So, I will forgive too. Thanks Kristi!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Whom ever on CM's that is without any kind of fault please stand up...anyone...didn't think so. Don't you worry about it one bit. We all can be snarky...(I like that word)...I am one of the biggest snarks..(I like that one too) there is. Really you forgive us for our offenses and we will always forgive you for yours. Don't worry be Happy :)
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't mean to sound petty, but it is important to me to have forgiveness. I am not a mean person, nor a cruel person. I would just like to be friends and know that I am forgiven by some that I was pretty rude too. I am a loving type person. My sister has brain and ovarian cancer, my son's daughters mother did his little girl wrong and I have had her since Feb. I have had back surgery, and I am not going to be able to walk very much longer, my one daughter has given me pure hell, she's a class a bitch(drinks all the time).,wouldn't let me see my grandaughter, I had to go and have epidural shots every other week, I can't walk right. I have just been stressed to the max/. Getting on here has helped so much, that is why I asked. I am so sorry, I took it out on some nice people!!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hey with everything going on in your life, we are here for you. Really when things get so built up you have to vent somewhere and this is a place to do so.
    Things will get better for you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't know if I'm one of the people you're asking forgiveness from. I don't remember negativity. I just let it be absorbed into the White Light. I certainly won't be throwing any stones. It's not who I am. Bless you for being so outspoken about whatever mishap you think you may have done. It takes a very strong person to stand up and admit a wrong. God bless you!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I just felt awlful about my behavior, and it was because of being so worried about these things. I let myself get so stressed out that I was beginning to not even know myself!! I just gave it a lot of thought and I thought, these people don't need me to act like that, I'm by no means like that. so, I guess I should Thank you All for letting me vent too!!! I am only 53 and I was beginning to feel like I was 78 yrs.old Crazy huh? Well, now ya know what has been wrong with me, if not for my husband I believe I'd be in a mental ward somewhere!!!! Without you all on here my days would be so empty. I just love you all!!!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I dunno how to do the hug thingy but I ama HUGGIN
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I agree with the group hug. I'm SO there!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2008