Jobs in WYoming and Montana

My husband and I are debating on relocating. The problem is we do not know the first thing about it. I have lived in other states in the past but both of us are currently in teh same town we grew up in (we have known eachother since we were 5) and haven't had to relocate. I was wondering if anyone knew how one would find a job in Wyoming or Montana? Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help.

Maidenwolf

Asked by Maidenwolf at 8:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Check out Craigslist or Backpage and see what is being advertised...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I know we are pretty wide open in need of consultants in that area. www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I can't see my husband working there.... lol And I am disabled and can't work. Was more looking for job listings.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 11:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Check out the local newspapers- you should be able to find jobs on their websites. I think the Billings, MT website is BillingsGazette.com. But I could be wrong. Just google Montana newspapers and they should pop up.
    EricaAbbott

Answer by EricaAbbott at 12:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Also- try monsterjobs.com
    EricaAbbott