Is This Ok?

Me and my Husband got married in a court house, not a big deal. But i want a little wedding. Is it ok if we later on down the road save the money up that we can still have a little wedding?

tylersbaby85

Asked by tylersbaby85 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think that is a lovely idea. People renew their wedding vows all the time. :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I bet it would be lovely.. I would like to renew our wedding vows some day to have the wedding we could not afford a long time ago.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• That is a good idea, but I hope that day will come. Because we did the same thing and never had a wedding here we are 10 years later and nothing, But I do hope you are more presistant than me.
    Good Luck!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Sounds good to me. my husband and I had a little wedding 2 yrs ago but for my 10th wedding anniversary, we plan on having our(or my lol) dream wedding.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Werent you the same person who couldnt afford to buy your child formula because you didnt get your WIC until the 15th?? you are already married. you need to put the money towards your child. and once you get on your feet where you dont have to worry about whether or not your child is going to go without.. then plan and save for a nice wedding.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think you should! It's an awesome idea! :)
    my5snugglebugs

Answer by my5snugglebugs at 12:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• ok don't listen to babybugsmama, if you want a small wedding then go for it. i think it would be sweet!
    Anonymous

• Sounds perfect to me! That's what we plan to do later. We are married and didn't really have a honeymoon, more like a family vacation! Hopefully we will get to make up for it sometime before we are too old!!!!
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• if your financial situation will allow you to have a small wedding in the future I say go for it. I can't stand judgemental ass ppl who don't have nothing good to do with them selves but judge everyone when their situation probably isn't no better. I say have your wedding if thats what YOU and YOUR HUSBAND wants to do. I pray all goes well for you.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 5:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008