Preparing for my thrid c-section, any advice?

I have a bikini cut- already had 2 c-sections and now I'm going for the third. I'm pretty nervous, the c-sections were oct 2006 and jan 2008. The next will be in March 2009. Is that too close to heal?

* We had a stillborn the second time, so I don't need rude comments about having close kids... Thanks everyone!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Im sorta in a similar situation then you. This will be my forth c-section. July2003, july2005, september 2007. Sept 07 c-section my baby was born stillborn as well. Im sorry to hear about your lost. Im now pregnant and due jan 29.

I say to just talk to your DR. or someone you trust about how nervous you are. im nervous about the epidural but because I was so scared and nervous with my last c-section they gave me something to just make me VERY relax. I was up but so high I didn't feel anything. Im requesting that again. Talk with your Dr to let him'her know about your feelings. its their job to make you as comfortable as possible. As far as it being to close to heal they recommed you not having a nother baby until i yr later with a c-section. I think you should be fine. It hasn't been a yr with me either. Just give it to God. he'll make everything ok..
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• First I'm sorry about your baby.
    second. I am going for my third in late dec.
    My kids were born in july 2006 and dec 2008 an i get rude comments about them being so close.

now to answer your question i really dont know if they are to close i wonder the same thing. and how do you prepare you dont you just go when it happens and you deal with whatever comes out of it. its better for me if i dont think about it i get really scared when i think about being cut open again.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• dec 2007 sorry
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• sorry for your loss but if you can handle it go for it and be happy.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008