if you dont wash your hair more then a couple times a week, what are some ways to cover up greasy hair so it doesnt look so bad?

or take the grease out the healthy way?
or some products to use?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• there is a dry shampoo. One is called dirty little secret and you just spray it on your roots and rough it around and it takes the oily residue and everything out of your hair and makes it smell good too. My hairstylist uses it and it makes her hair look and smell like she just washed itt. :) There's also one that I have that sexy hair, it has a volumizer in it as well.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 3:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• baby powder. just brush some through your hair with ur hands and no it won't make your hair white or leave residue. just fluff it through your hair completely til its gone
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• In college I used to put a little bit of baby powder on the hair roots and it would get me a few more days without a shampoo. The trick is to not overdo it! You only need a little.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Dry shampoo! Love it, love it! Smells great, doesn't build up, gives the hair a great texture. Sprays right on so you don't have to worry about using to much baby powder. I've used baby powder, but I do prefer it over the baby powder.You can buy it at beauty supply store for about 6 bux. I keep mine in my purse.,
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• a little baby powder goes a long way also if I brush my hair out long enough then put it in a tight pony you can't really tell it's oily
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I wash mine every 3 days. On day 3 I wear a pony tail. If it looks gross I wash it before. My hair is pretty much 'trained' at this point though. The more you wash the more oil it produces to compensate.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I always had heard but never tried it so I don't know if it works but to use cornmeal and rub that in your hair other then That I have to wash mine evry couple days sorry no help:(
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• If I have a at-home-day and just go out to do some shopping in the village I wear a hat.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010