Ever get voted down and Have no idea why?

Then you don't even know who did it to ask.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I know who this Anon poster is. ;-) I saw you get voted down in the other thread and I honestly have no idea why! Your post was not offensive, rude, or...anything. It was a good answer and very similar to others that were voted up. Maybe someone clicked the wrong arrow by mistake? :-/
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I want to remind you of something, do you have any idea how many people read these posts? Im going to make a pretend question here to show you. Do you like the color red? So you answer, "yes I love the color red!" Along comes some gal who hates the color red and boom your voted down. You cant even imagine why you where voted down, you werent rude, or mean or disrespectful. It just happens is my point, its got nothing to do with you personnaly, and dont take it that way either. On the other hand there is a very good posibility that the person who voted you down might find herself loving the color red tomorrow! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I think sometimes your going to get a few twisted moms who like to vote down because they can
    Now when i have gotten voted down I could figure out why but at the same time thought it was nonesense and they were being to sensitive
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I didn't think what I said was bad though. I really have no idea! I guess it could have been a mistake...? I feel bad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Since I do not call anyone names, nor am I rude to anyone, I figure it's just because someone disagreed with me.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• its ok. hope that someone comes along and votes you up and it will make it even. BUT i have been voted down and i have no idea why, it was on a subject of subway fast food, i didnt say nothing rude or anything about anybody on here, but i got voted down, possibly because they person didnt like anyone dissing subway or possibly they like subway sooooo much they dont like to reason it lol.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• not that i'm aware of.
    Wrtngfantasymom

Answer by Wrtngfantasymom at 3:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have never been voted down that I am aware of. I may have. I don't really keep up. I don't care. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and if someone disagrees with me. that's cool. I can dig it. I don't always agree with everyone else either, but I have never voted any one down before.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 3:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would assume that the person who voted me down disagreed.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My favorite was being voted down for agreeing with the poster on liking Subway! ROFL!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2010