PLEASE help newly single mother of 2yr old find a work from home job!

I am a single mother with a two year old child in daycare. The father has decided family life isn't for him, he needs to find himself and is leaving when our lease ends in Nov. I am scared out of my mind and can barely think straight. I barely make a third of what I need to make to survive on my own with my two year old angel.
I've been desiring to work from home for a LONG time but just can't locate "legitimate" opportunities. I cannot afford to fully invest in my own business http://www.rockamybaby.com much less anyone elses therefore I'm in need of a work from home job I don't have to pay for.
ANYONE please help I have to find somewhere for my two year old and I to live by the end of November.

kneequa

Asked by kneequa at 9:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am sorry that i dont have any answers for you. But here is a big BUMP..........Good Luck!!!!!!!!
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i would suggest going to your state housing assitant group and see if they can help you out there. they can also help you with childcare if you need, until you can get up on your feet and get things going. you have a month to apply and see if they can help. it can be a hassle, but then you will know you have somewhere to live. if you really want a work from home job, remember it will be a JOB. if you want info please pm me and i can get you more information on the job i have. also make sure that your dd's dad is going to be giving you money to support your little one. most states have a legal aid and services for those that cannot afford a lawyer. contact them and they can help at no cost to you!
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hi there! I am so sorry that you are going through this. All of the work at home jobs that I have found are either scams or don't pay hardly anything. I have heard that people do Cha Cha but you basically sit in front of your computer and answer people's questions. You only get paid 10 cents/question so again, it does not pay very much. Home businesses are really the only thing you can do from home and actually make any money. Maybe you can babysit or something? I will be praying for you and I hope everything wrks out:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• First take a breath and relax. I would see if there is any help you can get from your state. I am not a believer in just giving hand outs, I do believe that if you are truly in need then you should use what is available to you.

Second look into Jet Blue. There are companies out there that need customer service people and you can do it from home.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• First off... calm down. Getting upset is only going to make things worse.
    Second... Contact your local welfare office. This is why they are there. Don't be ashamed to ask for help. You didn't do anything wrong and you are more than intitled for a hand now and again.
    Third... There are a number of opportunities to make money from home. Try www.mompotrunity.com You'll be able to find a good bit of things there. Also consider Ebay... I go to my local outlet stores and buy up their clearance stuff as well as our local GoodWill... You can get decent stuff for really cheap and sell it on Ebay or start an Esby store...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Here is a home based business that you can still sign up with for FREE! You have to WORK IT though. http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Polly.html

If you can afford later to invest in something MUCH more lucrative, call me or go to my website www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com'

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Look at my website www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com... It's easy and fun with no money invested...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Check out my site I sell beautiful jewelry with an extraordinary low price!! I make 50 % on everything I get bonuses for people signing up I make 5% off of downline sales and when everyone places orders you get 2% back in points to redeem for electronics, jewelry, sporting goods, bikes, children items, or even a free completely paid vacation!!!

www.deaxis.com/cq155 click on my biz opp tab if you have any questions feel free to email me at queen_candice_08@yahoo.com I'm more than happy to help those that are willing to help theirself!!!

Candice Q

but keep in mind I have two companies that are absolutely free to join:
    check them out and let me know what ya think!

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/ljzwahmama.html

http://eosbgifts.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=314
    This one even has Layaway!!!
    ljzmama

Answer by ljzmama at 6:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008