Is it wrong of me to.... adult content

want to get pregnant? Because I know my boyfriend would marry me then...

LOL, I kinda think he wants that too sometimes, because he'll have sex without a condom. I literally canNOT tell when he "finishes" so I have no idea if he does when we don't use a condom. He says he doesn't but I wonder.....

This isn't so much a question as much as me just dreaming about having another baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I know how u feel, but u need to express ur self.... talk to him, tell him u want to have a family with him. if he isnt interested, u would have made a mistake. if he agrees, then go for it!
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 3:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It's called trapping. If he doesnt want a baby with you, you shouldn't force it. If he wanted to marry you, he would regardless of you being pregnant. Don't trap a man just because your selfish and pity
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• What happens it he won't marry once you do get pregnant? I don't know it may not be wrong but I would hate to have a relationship based on we had to get married b/c we got pregnant. I was always told I was a mistake that my parents were too young so I got all the abuse and was treated really badly by my mother.
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I wouldn't risk it. I could backfire, and I don't think you want THAT, right? When he doesn't wear a condom, and 'finishes' inside you, it's cause it feels so much better then with a condom on, or then pulling out. Don't trap him. If he truly doesn't want a baby right now, he will resent you.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would not deliberately try to get pregnant in hopes he would then marry me. I feel that getting married and making babies should be something that BOTH people want, agree to and decide together to do, it should not be a decision made by only one of the people. Because that can lead to 1 person feeling trapped, resentful, or it can backfire and the person can decide to just walk away and leave you to have the child alone. If you really want to marry him or really want another baby your best bet is to sit down and talk to him. Tell him how you feel, and see what he says. I wish you luck and hope everything works out for you.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Any closeness of male and female sex parts can lead to pregnancy, so be careful. Definitely no trapping. For one thing, it isn't right to use another human being in such a way, and I am referring to the innocent human being that would be brought into the world as part of a way to manipulate the sperm donor. Don't do it.

Answer by Bmat at 3:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I think if you are both fertile, it is going to happen anyways cause you are doing the deed without a condom. I think if he wants to get married he'll do it with or without a pregnancy. I think you should talk to him. We have friends who have been together since highschool and now two kids later and twelve years after highschool still aren't married because the guy doesn't want too.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 3:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• All you are doing is trying to trap him in to your little dream world of wanting to have a baby so he will marry you. That is not the right thing to do to anyone. If he wanted to marry you he would ask you. How long have you 2 been together? This doesn't make you a bad person but it makes you a very dishonest person and he will find out what your little plan of action is.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010