32 weeks with crampyness?

So i'm 32 weeks along, and all last night my youngster was moving around and pushing here and there to the point it felt like she was running to one side of my body pushing out and then going to the other side. I could actually see the outline of her little body. Well as it got closer to morning i began to feel her down lower and this pressure down low where it was like i was having a cramp but i had to pee really bad. What the heck is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• pos. contractions. mine felt like that when I was prego with my girly. but I didn't find it out till i as in the hospital and hooked up to the machine thaat picks up contractions
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• sounds like someone is getting ready to meet mommy! good luck! It sounds to me like it may just be BH, talk to your doctor! GL!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i had this when i was 32 weeks aloso the dr told me thats because the baby was tuning head down and had dropped as far as crampyness i have had it since i was 31 weeks and im now 36 weeks
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008