How many have had either anal or reg. vaginal sex after a baby b4 the 6 week mark?

With my first I had reg. vaginal sex 2 weeks b4 my appointment with the doctor and with my little one I have done both 3weeks b4 and I was wondering who else has

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I think very few women wait the whole six weeks. I waited until all the pain was gone, I had stopped bleeding and felt comfortable enough to try. I twas pretty close to the six week mark but not quite. We took it very slow and very gentle the first few times to avoid causing any pain or irritation.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My fiance & I did at 4 weeks. We would've earlier but it was my birthday at 4 weeks & my mom took our son for the night. Plus my stitches hadn't dissolved yet.

bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i didn't and wouldn't. you have the date for a reason, you might think you are okay, but you could really hurt yourself!! you could tear yourself, cause infection or even get pregnant. I wouldn't recommend it Moms. Be safe. After all, you are a mother now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2008