Is it wrong of me to.... *more* adult content

Holy cow people. I wouldn't give a crap if he didn't want to marry me or have a baby with me if I got pregnant. I'd just be over the moon about having another baby. So it really isn't that big of a deal. Besides that, I'm about 99% sure I can't have anymore kids... I was married for another two years to my ex and we tried all the time for me to get pregnant and I never did. So chances are it doesn't really matter anyway. I was just dreaming and feeling happy.
I wouldn't trap a guy into marrying me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• You may not trap him into marrying you but it's still kind of trappy..... child support expectations and whatnot. It's SO complicated!!! I totally get what you're saying, though. I used to be there myself. I went 3 years with no period and was considered infertile ... til I married my DH! 2 babies in less than 2 years, lol. good luck
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• talk to him about trying, from the way you worded it, it sounded like you wanted to get pregnant and then have him marry you. If he wants to have a baby with you, go for it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I think b/c most of us are moms and Im a single one at that and I know how hard it is going it alone, we are just trying to point out the best course to take when having a baby. If you dont want our opinions, dont ask for them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010