Is there anything I can do about a certin cafemom lady always making rude comments about my post an questions I write?

I have wrote a couple post and questions and the same lady always comments rude things back like shes trying to be mean is there any way I can block her? Thanks

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can block them but not from answers. If they are personal attacks report them to cafemom. Other wise what ever you post here is open and you just have to ignore the rude comments.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't know if you can block her from Q & A section, I would suggest you contact CM and see if there is anything they can do about it/her. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Be prepared to be told to grow up!!
    But no sorry there is no way of blocking them! i have had someone like that as well fist when i joined cafemom whatever i would ask they would give me a very rude/unhelpful comment! All you can do is ignore her, when you see her name dont read her comment, just skip over her! Good luck
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 3:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I think you can "report answer" on her's . Then maybe they will give you a way to block her. Otherwise, just ignore her. She obviously has a very unfullfilled life, and wants to make everyone around her as miserable as she is. Dont give her the power to ruin your day.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Just ignore it and be the bigger person.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• ignore her or pm her and ask her to stop, or report her answer.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yeah I think there's no way of blocking on here but you can report her and see what cafemom team has to say. I'm hoping they aren't making rude comments over the internet 1 never knows
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010