If You Only Had 15 Minutes

If you only had 15 minutets to pack and get out of your house. What would you bring? It would not be a permenate (sp?) thing, but you wouldn't know when you would return. Your kids,dh/so/df would be going also.

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 3:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pictures and important documents
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• pictures, baby books & anything important that could not be replaced (ie important papers)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• important documents, meds, kids special items (their 'lovies'), my cats, and a few changes of clothing.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Pictures, Important documents, Pets and their food, clothing
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 3:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Fifteen minutes is not a lot of time. I think in a panic it would be hard to pack everything that was important since most people don't normally think that way. It certainly does get one thinking. I think the important things would be clothes, important papers, any money, keys, any valuables, and anything you would have a hard time replacing that would be capable of being taken out in that time allotment.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• my grandmas china ,photo albums, clothes and my fire proof locked box
    liadotwtd

Answer by liadotwtd at 4:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Well everyone is looking at this as their stuff will disappear forever. I sometimes have 15 minutes to pack because I have a last minute flight, and no i don't know when I will be back. So I would pack clothes, mouthwash, soap, and dog food (and grab the dog) but since it isn't permanent, I don't really need to bring pictures, or scrapbooks, or anything from my wall. They will probably still be there when I get back
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 4:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My fireproof safe with all our personal and important papers, as many photo albums as I can get my hands on, my son's hand held games and extra batteries, and our daily meds.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• We live in a hurricane prone state, so there are some things we have packed in ziplock bags and then in a rubber maid container. We have our cherished pictures in it and recent ones on CD's. I would grab that and the dirty clothes baskets (they are always full and the best way to take a bunch of clothes) I also have a motor home with towels, dishes, sheets, batteries, detergent and such. I would assign one person to getting all the food they could get out of the house and into the RV, grab my fire safe (with the cash), my jewelry box, my son's guitar, and my laptop, cell phone charger, and at least one bottle of wine. My husband would be busy hooking up the Samurai so we would have something to drive and locking doors. We could be out in 15 with no issue. Oh, I'd take my dog. Bless her heart. I forgot her.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My cats, important documents, meds, my photos and some clothes.
    mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 5:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010