Brown spots how to get rid of them?

I have these brown spots (look like little moles) on my face. I guess I got them from being in the sun. Any ideas how to clear my face up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Hello, yes, it is sun damage. There are many brightening products out there that will help fade the spots. I would recommend going to a skin care salon & having a brightening facial. Decleor a Natural French Product line has this treatment, find a Decleor Spa near you & a professional can recommend an at home regime. Keep in mind one of the most important things you must do is wear sunscreen every day.
    Pumkin67

Answer by Pumkin67 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Try lemon juice and exfoliating.

FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• years ago I did Mary Kay(I don't anymore). They had a product for that
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I use Rodan+Fields Reverse line and was so blown away by the product that I now work for the co.! Our Reverse line addresses sun damage and will lighten, brighten, even out skin tone and fade the brown spots and hyperpigmentation caused by the sun! If you want to check it out online go to: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    I would love to give you more info. about this line or send you a free sample if you'd like. Please feel free to contact me if I can help you at all! Thanks...Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008