Shaping the eyebrows?

I have ok eyebrows but some how I got them too thin and now they do not want to grow atleast the area that I need to grow, what happened? Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• You may want to try a powder, if you are not a pro at using the pencil. It takes 3-6 months for your eyebrows to fill back in.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 11:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• They'll grow back. In the meantime just use an eyebrow pencil to fill them in.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I agree with FlyMom07. Im sure we have all had eyebrow mishaps.. just dont ever use a mini trimmer.. mistakes can be easily made! Once they grow back in, you can get an eyebrow shaping stencil, fill in the eye brow with eyebrow powder or penicl and what ever hairs are outside of the stencil you pluck out so you will never pluck too much!
    KikiMama729

Answer by KikiMama729 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm going to have to tell my clients that come in for eyebrow waxing every 3 to 4 weeks that it takes 3 to 6 months to grow back in. I'm willing to bet they would disagree with that comment. If you leave your brows alone they should be back in 4 to 6 weeks.
    Anonymous