My husband just published a children's book focusing on relationships between dads and daughters. Need suggestions on how to promote them.

Where do you look for good books to read to your toddler/preschooler?

LitlChef1

Asked by LitlChef1 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• myspace put it in the classifieds craigslist all that stuff put adds in it. try putting it maybe even at swat meets just to get the publisty
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I would go to your local library and see if they would do an "meet the author" night. It can be one that dads and daughters register for together. Maybe you can do the same thing at your local book stores, I am sure they would love to help out a local author! Also, I would call local preschools and see if they would like to have a special daddy/daughter night and your husband can come and talk about the book. Good Luck to you!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 4:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2008